Rose show results from ARS shows are reported to the American Rose Exhibitors Society and RoseShow.com in any manner by e-mail here. A printable Rose Show Winners Form that can be sent by mail is also available here.
Please note that the form for reporting winners at the ARS website applies only to District Shows and is limited. The results of local shows and complete results of District shows should be reported to RoseShow.com.
Reports of rose show results are solicited in the following major standard classes by name of variety and exhibitor(s):
* Hybrid Tea/Grandifloras - Queen, King, Princess and the entire Court of Honor
* Floribundas & polyanthas - floribunda bloom, floribunda spray and polyantha spray; (floribunda spray Queen, King, Princess and Court if offered)
* Shrubs & Climbers - classic shrub, modern shrub and climber
* Old Garden Roses - Dowager Queen, Victorian Award and Genesis Award
* Miniatures - Miniature Queen, King, Princess, the entire Court of Honor and miniature spray.
* Minifloras - Miniflora Queen, King, Princess, the entire Court of Honor and Miniflora spray.
Local show results in are tabulated and reported alphabetically by variety sorted by award and district. In addition, it is the practice of ARES to list separately the winners of the national and district challenge classes by exhibitor and the varieties shown. Since space for information on these classes is not provided on the show results form, reporters are asked to append these results to the form or otherwise submit them by e-mail.